One of the very first registered futsal academies within Bandung, FutsalPlus has become a pioneer since it’s established in January 2010. Many great players have made it to the National Team, Futsal Pro League, PON (Annual National Sports Competition), PORDA (Annual Provincial Sports Competition), and College/School Team.
Every week there are 70 players train with us. They are divided into categories with the same yet leveled basic curriculum. In additional, FutsalPlus also has special group for goal keepers. We believe our training model is one of the best in the country, as many sister-academies replicate our module in their own cities.
Groups and schedule
- Beginner (12-14 yo) – Wednesday 1 – 3PM
- Intermediate (15-17 yo) – Tuesday & Thursday 5 – 7PM
- Amateur (> 17 yo) – Tuesday & Thursday 5 – 7PM
- Goalkeeper – Saturday 10AM – 12PM
All groups are registered as member club of Indonesian Futsal Association and competing in official competition within the Provincial and City-level Futsal Association.
- Beginner team competes in Junior and General tournaments.
- Intermediate team competes in U-17 League and General tournaments.
- Amateur team competes in Futsal Nusantara League and General tournaments.
- Winner of the U13 AAFI National League (2014)
- Winner of the U21 Bandung – Cimahi Futsal Competition (2015)
- Winner of Trofeo Futsal Maranatha (2015)
- Winner of Bandung Specs Futsalogy (2015)
Bisuk is one of the early generation of Indonesian futsal coaches who holds the AFC 1 Futsal License. Ever been assisting several times in the National Coaching Course and KNVB WorldCoaches as Assistant Instructor, Bisuk has a passion to develop players from grassroots level. Dreaming of FutsalPlus to be an Academy with the best program in Indonesia which not only releasing players with great skill but also for them to be a whole individual on and off the field.
For more information contact Bisuk Avilla Renato: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or come visit us at the FootballPlus Arena, Jl. Sersan Bajuri Km. 4,5 – Komp. Graha Puspa